The screens are sturdy and will add a dazzling visual finish to your bathroom. The glass screens can be transformed to create; curved screens, folding screens and frameless enclosures. Their flexibility is a great attribute as they can be custom designed to suit the needs and requirements of the homeowner.
Safety in the bathroom is of paramount importance and the screens are manufactured from tempered safety glass which has very high impact resistance to give the consumer complete peace of mind for themselves and their family.
Glass screens will give you the following benefits:
- They are very easy to install
- The screens prevent leaks and puddles of water forming
- Low maintenance. The screens are very easy to keep clean
- Water and steam is kept within the screens enclosed area
- Flexibility allows for a creative solution during a makeover
The screens are an excellent way to add a stylish and contemporary feature to your bathroom, helping to make it the focal point of your home.
There are many different designs and styles of shower screens available, below I have listed a few:
- Sliding door
- Pivot door
- Hinged and swing
- Fixed panel
The designs available include:
- Frameless screens
- Semi-framed or semi-frameless
- Full framed
The frameless screens are ideal for the modern lifestyle. Most styles are designed for installation in wet rooms or fitted over shower trays.
The screens have the following advantages:
- They give the impression of a larger bathroom or bathing area
- The screens allow more light to stream into the shower enclosure
- They are very low maintenance and easy to keep clean
Semi-framed or semi-frameless
Semi-framed screens make a tangible difference to your bathroom without costing too much. Many luxury hotels and expensive yachts use this style of shower screen. They are easily attached to wall jams and to the bottom still.
Full framed screens
This design classic has endured the test of time and are is a fantastic addition to anybody’s bathroom.
This very affordable solution can offer the homeowner the following:
- The screens are designed to be very easy to clean and maintain
- The pivot doors usually incorporate the twin-lock system
- The full framed screens are available in multiple colours and designs
Choose Your Shower Screens
Always use a trusted retailer when you are buying a shower screen for your home and ensure it is covered with the necessary guarantees and warranties. There are many firms offering exceptional screens at very reasonable prices. Many of these companies will also offer installation and maintenance services as well.
If you desire a bespoke shower screen solution specially designed to your own unique and specific requirements, you will find a large number of suppliers will gladly provide this service as well.